Adolescence is a time of growth, exploration, and awakening, and K-12 education is not designed to prepare us to become adults. In this program:
- develop a strong sense of self as we explore the nature of being human and the development of identity
- learn to foster positive habits and free yourself from negative habits
- find a touchstone of ease and well-being within yourself
- approach relationships and conversations with confidence, courage, insight, and enjoyment
Four Sessions, 7-8:30pm ET on Zoom:
- Session 1: Mon. July 12
- Session 2: Wed. July 14
- Session 3: Mon. July 19
- Session 4: Wed. July 21
1-on-1 solo coaching session with Mick:
- 1 hour conversation to support participants' individual needs
- Participants can select a convenient time for them
Participants are registering for this program freely and out of genuine interest.
Sessions will begin and end on time.
Participants will attend all sessions and participate as much as possible.
Participants will maintain each others' and Mick's privacy.
Participants will keep their web cameras on as much as possible.